Knights of the Dinner Table is the award-winning comic focusing on
the hilarious gaming misadventures of a group of players in Muncie, Indiana.
They represent a gamut of people we’ve all known at the table (though personally
deny being)! Their adventures are often hauntingly familiar and a humorous
reminiscence because, like it or not, we’ve all shared similar experiences.
KoDT #40 TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Virtual Calamity
- A Games Pit strip: Weird Pete opens his Virtual Reality Battledome.
- The Chosen Few
- A Games Pit strip: Weird Pete tries to convince Stevil to try his new game.
- A Hard Sale
- A Fairy Meat strip: Weird Pete introduces his new game...
- A Pound of Flesh
- A Fairy Meat strip: Weird Pete's game continues.
- Hack in the Saddle Again
- A Knights/Hawg Wallers strip: Will Johnny make it back to his old stomping grounds?
- Table Talk: Reader Mail
- Tales from the Table
- Disks of Wondrous Power: A Look at Asheron's Call by Rick Moscatello
- Game Vine
- Brian's Small Press Picks: DC Universe RPG, Continuum RPG, Raining Hammers adventure
- Weird Pete's Bulletin Board
- Off the Shelf: Irs by William Barton and Michael Capobianco reviewed by John O'Neill
- Back Room at the Games Pit
- Parting Shots
44 pages including cover
You can also get these Knights of the Dinner Table strips in the print
of Trouble volume 13! However, the Bundles of Trouble contain only the KoDT
strips, not the additional features and articles that originally
appeared in the magazine.