Note: due to the weight of printed material, shipping & handling costs are based upon the pre-discount cover price.
Knights of the Dinner Table is a multiple award-winning magazine featuring the gaming industryís most popular comic strip, as well as being a full-fledged gaming magazine featuring d20, HackMaster and other articles for gamers, from a gamerís perspective. Not only do thousands of gamers read KoDT and share it with their friends, they re-read it cover to cover and then re-read it again. Don't miss this hilarious and hysterical slice of (fantasy) life, and wonderful celebration of the gaming culture!
KoDT #96 TABLE OF CONTENTS
- On the Bloody Session After...
Thus begins the night of forty-three character deaths...
- featuring: B.A., Bob, Dave, Sarah, Brian, Patty, Earl, Nitro, Squirrely and Weird Pete
- Size Matters
Games Pit: B.A. discovers the "Worlds Biggest Dungeon"
- featuring: Earl, Squirrely and B.A.
- Weapon of Choice
Black Hands: Be it a "stick" or a rifle, it always ends the same...
- featuring: Nitro, Newt, Gordo, Stevil and Weird Pete
- One-Two Punches
- Crafting a Better Intelligent Sword by Scott W. Roberts
- All Things Magic: Balgrun's Whetstone
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Northwind, Slaughterrule, Simon "The Spud"
- Rustlers of the Night: Spore-Laden Cavern Beetle by Christopher Loss
- Deadly Trappings
- Thee Shiny Tweaks for D&D 3E by Ladnor Burry
- Dungeons Ready to Occupy: The Sky Galleon Aleera by Craig Zipse
- The ORCS Strategy: Putting Game time to Good Use by Mark A. Hart
- Wolf Pack Tactics: A Guide to Cooperative Combat in D&D 3E by Mark A. Hart
- Bait and Tackle
- Lost Game Safari: Yacht Race by Eric O. Costello
- A Gamer's Rant on Movies: Star Wars Rant - Problems Ep3 Won't Fix by Noah Antwiler
- Lookin' at Comics by Tony Digerolamo
- Summon Web Scryer: Launch into 4-Color Action With Mutants and Masterminds by Kenneth Newquist
- Disks of Wonderous Power: New Old School Games by Rick Moscstello
- Off the Shelf: Give Our Regards to the Atomsmashers! Writers on Comics by John O'Neil
- Player's Advantage: How to Succeed in Role-playing Without Really Trying by M. Gallagher
- Cries from the Attic
- Table Talk
- Tales from the Table
- Face Off: Should GMs plan ahead or GM off the cuff?
- Gaming Report
- Game Vine
- Back Room at the Games Pit
- Weird Pete's Bulletin Board
- Brian's Small Press Picks: Roma Imperious, Snipe Hunt, Kung Fu Fighting
- Parting Shots
- Fuzzy Knights by Noah J.D. Chinn
- Gearing Up by the Brothers Grinn
- RPG Blues