The HackJournal is a quarterly PDF magazine designed specifically for (and
by) the members of the HackMaster Association – an organization of HackMaster
players and GameMasters who meet online and in person to discuss and play the
HackMaster 4th edition roleplaying game.
HackJournal #20 TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Player's Advantage: Noodlin' skill by Steven P. Rice
- Player's Advantage: Linguistically Adept talent by Steven P.
- Player's Advantage: Adventuring 101 - Proper Equipment part one by
- Dungeons Ready to Occupy: A Modest Wooden Fort by James
- Dungeons Ready to Occupy: A Wooden Hovel (plus costs) by James
- All Things Magic: Spellcrackers for Spell Liberty by Jay
- Rustlers of the Night: Shark by Peter Bowkett
- GameMaster's Workshop: the Grand Goblin Archeological Society by
Andrew Wayne Franklin
- HackJournal Coupon Sheet presented by Kenzer and Company
- The Absent-Minded Mage: New Magic-user Spells by Steve
- Special Preview: The Grevans Part Two - A History by Jolly R.
24 pages; color and b&w