NOTE: THIS PRODUCT ALSO AVAILABLE AS A PRINT-ON-DEMAND BOOK FROM LULU.COM.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE
FOR THE PDF VERSION, CONTINUE ON THIS PAGE.
This newly updated 273-page PDF supplement is loaded with material for both
Dungeons & Dragons (3.5 Edition) and HackMasterô 4th edition,
- New items and errata fixes! Watchman equipment from the Player's
Guide to the Sovereign Lands is now included, and errata items and
clarifications from the first print run are incorporated into this PDF!
- In the Marketplace! Read about bartering, marketplace swindles,
taxation and trade, as well as item quality and coins of the realm!
- Weaponry! Learn about weapon construction, details and
terms. Also includes over 600 ranged and
melee weapons, as well as weapon accessories!
Armor, Shields and
Barding! Choose from dozens of armor
types, plus armor accessories, shields, helmets and more. See detailed closeups of armor
construction! Learn about armor
maintenance, monsterhide armor, and more!
- Tools, Gear and Equipment! Discover items for all professions, including
academics, adventurers, artisans, healers, merchants, spellcasters and
more. Also includes over 60 items
specifically for thieves!
- Personal Goods and Services! From cosmetics to grooming to persons for hire
and sale, this section covers it all!
This section includes details, pricing and statistics for over 100
hirelings and mercenaries, plus information on slaves and companions!
- Musical Instruments! Whether your character is a bard, or simply
musically minded, over 80 musical instruments await you here. Each instrument includes pricing and bardic
- Games and Entertainment! Gambling simulations (both dice and card)
allow you to play the games of the medieval fantasy world, while dozens more
items await a clever performer's purchase!
- Food and Drink! Along with detailed listings for foodstuffs,
this section also includes information on agriculture and husbandry, meals and
- Concoctions! Learn about alchemical mixtures, herbal
remedies, poisons, drugs and more!
- Animals! Here are over 80 domestic and exotic animals,
including pricing and other related accessories!
- Clothing! Whether mingling with peasants in the
marketplace, seeking an audience with royalty, or outfitting for a cold northern
expedition, this section adds a greater level of authenticity to clothing's
effects, both on the characters and the world around them.
- Travel and Transportation! Along with details on the dangers of land and
water travel, this section lists over 50 land vehicles and aquatic craft, plus
information on hired transporation, tolls and tariffs!
- Lodging! Whether you seek sleeping accomodations, rooms
for rent or buildings for purchase, this section has it all!
Although usable in any campaign, this book uses the Kingdoms of
Kalamar campaign setting as a base for descriptive text and cultural
details. In this realistic, dynamic world, complex political alliances mix with
marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come face to
face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can
find it here.
This book is intended for use by d20 or D&D players and
Dungeon Masters (DMs) and HackMaster players and GameMasters (GMs)
alike. To use this book in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign, you need
a copy of the D&D Player's Handbook and the Dungeon Master's
To use this book in a HackMaster campaign, you need the
HackMaster Player's Handbook and the GameMaster's Guide. More
information on the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting can be found in
the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting sourcebook, the Kingdoms
of Kalamar Player's Primer, or any of our other fine supplements and
Trouble Downloading? Here are some suggestions:
1) Turn off all your security settings/programs before you try to download, then turn them back on after the download is completed and you've gotten the file. You might also consider adding http://www.kenzerco.com to your "allow list" in the security settings to avoid this problem in the future.
2) Download the file to your computer before attempting to open it. Don't try and open it directly from the download link!
Dungeons & Dragons and Dungeon Master are trademarks
owned by Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.