Note: due to the weight of printed material, shipping & handling costs are based upon the pre-discount cover price.
Knights of the Dinner Table is a multiple award-winning magazine featuring the gaming industryís most popular comic strip, as well as being a full-fledged 80-page monthly magazine featuring d20, HackMaster and other articles for gamers, from a gamerís perspective. Not only do thousands of gamers read KoDT and share it with their friends, they re-read it cover to cover and then re-read it again. Don't miss this hilarious and hysterical slice of (fantasy) life, and wonderful celebration of the gaming culture!
KoDT #112 TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Random Deck of Violence
Pizza-A-Go-Go: The boys hold their traditional 'post campaign lunch' while B.A. works
- featuring: Bob, Dave, Brian and B.A.
- Bag Lunch
Games Pit: Sheila and Bridget stop by the Games Pit to bring Bob his lunch
- featuring: Squirrely, Sheila and Bridget
- The Sell Out
This is a bonus webstrip not printed in the magazine.
- A Cry for Help
Delaware county Lockdown: Pete calls for help... and gets Squirrely...
- featuring: Squirrely and Weird Pete
- Monkey With a Mission
Crosstown Muncie: Squirrely mouonts his moped for a mission
- featuring: Squirrely
- Making it Real
Pizza-A-Go-Go: Brian pulls out a special item and calls Bob's bluff
- featuring: B.A., Bob, Dave, Brian and Squirrely
- Simian Says?
Pizza-A-Go-Go: Squirrely trys to talk to B.A.
- featuring: B.A. and Squirrely
- One-Two Punches
- Dungeons Ready to Occupy: Degren Swamp Map 1 in the Humanoid Onslaught series by Craig Zipse
- Bait and Tackle
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Dextra Rusalus, Lady Gale and Gale's Creature
- Deadly Trappings
- Rustlers of the Night: Beholder Kin, Gruezel by Jebediah Gofourth
- All Things Magic: Tome of Phyphor for your D20 campaign by David R. Hill
- Vampyre: Servant of the Vampire, a HackMaster article by Scott J. Conover
- Game Mechanic: featuring Attack! and Sorry Revenge
- A Hacker's Guide to Garweeze Wurld: Hangnail Village (D7-O5-108-E21) by Keith C. McCormick
- Mini Games: Quick games of "War" by Mike Carniello
- Knightly Orders of Tellene: a Kingdoms of Kalamar article by Lloyd Brown III
- Dueling Druids - A Dice Game - by John "Esper Ranger" Szalay
- Lost Game Safari: M by Noah Antwiler
- A Gamer's Rant on Movies King Kongby Noah Antwiler
- Geek Fu Action Grip Grow a Little by Mur Lafferty
- Lookin' at Comics by Tony Digerolamo
- Summon Web Scryer: Paging your Way with RPG References by Kenneth Newquist
- Disks of Wonderous Power: Some Old Friends by Rick Moscatello
- Off the Shelf: Gord the Rogue, Book 7: Dance of Demons by John O'Neil
- Board Squawk: Wits & Wagers and Werewolf by Nick Medinger
- Cries from the Attic
- Table Talk
- Gaming Report
- Game Vine
- Back Room at the Games Pit
- Weird Pete's Bulletin Board
- Brian's Small Press Picks: Arclight, Minotaur Lords and Nero: Legacy of a Despot
- Parting Shots
- Drawn Out by the Brothers Grinn
- Fuzzy Knights by Noah J.D. Chinn