Knights of the Dinner Table is the award-winning comic focusing on
the hilarious gaming misadventures of a group of players in Muncie, Indiana.
They represent a gamut of people we’ve all known at the table (though personally
deny being)! Their adventures are often hauntingly familiar and a humorous
reminiscence because, like it or not, we’ve all shared similar experiences.
KoDT #14 TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Barringer Rebellion
- Go Figure!
- The Best Little Warhorse
- unnamed strip where the characters use the GameMaster's Workshop pull-out
section in this issue
- Judgement Day
- Kingdom of Ozhvinmish: A Lesson in Tellenean Geography
- Close Encounters of a Random Kind: Northern Imomena Hills and the Svomawhom
- Adventurer Summoning
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Venar Kurasin, Emperor Kabori I, Danor
- No Experience Necessary: A New Priesthood Class for Non-Player Characters
(Priests of the Confuser of Ways)
- Cries from the Attic: Editorial of a Madman
- Table Talk: Reader Mail
- Stevil's Bitter Pulpit
- Gamer's View of the Movies: Starship Troopers reviewed by Donald
- Tales from the Table: Makeshift Monsters
- Brian's Small Press Picks: Army of Darkness; Darkest Before the Dawn; Miss
Him, Miss Him, Miss Him; Age of Heroes
- Weird Pete's Bulletin Board
- Parting Shots
52 pages, b&w
You can also get these Knights of the Dinner Table strips in the print
of Trouble volume 05! Note that the Bundles of Trouble contain only the KoDT
strips themselves, not the additional features and articles that originally
appeared in the magazine.