Knights of the Dinner Table is a multiple award-winning magazine featuring the gaming industryís most popular comic strip, as well as being a full-fledged 80-page monthly magazine featuring d20, HackMaster and other articles for gamers, from a gamerís perspective. Not only do thousands of gamers read KoDT and share it with their friends, they re-read it cover to cover and then re-read it again. Don't miss this hilarious and hysterical slice of (fantasy) life, and wonderful celebration of the gaming culture!
Check out the editorial and interior page previews from this issue!
KoDT #122 TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Name Game
Bob runs his niece and nephew through HackMaster character creation
- featuring: Bob, Hunter and Croix.
- A Pound of Pwnage and an Ounce of Pride
Local GameMasters gather at Hawg Waller's for fun and coupon strategy
- featuring: Nitro, B.A., Patty, Earl, Squirrely and Weird Pete.
- Just for the Flaw of It
The Knights enter the "peaceful" village of Ozurn Paa'Sheek
- featuring: B.A., Bob, Dave, Sara and Brian.
- Alarm Bells
Coupons and sales talk at Hard Eight...
- featuring: Jo Jo and Tuley.
- One-Two Punches
- The Grevans - Part Two by Jolly R. Blackburn
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Lavillia Galis, Lavil Galis, Madam Illia Galis
- Bait and Tackle: Generic Adventure Hooks
- All Things Magic: Earring of Administration for your HackMaster campaign by Ann McIntosh
- Rustlers of the Night: Luskin's Moldable Pudding by Barbara Blackburn
- Deadly Trappings: Haw's Headache by Ann McIntosh
- Dungeons Ready to Occupy: The Pool of Seven Moons: Map 5 in the Distant Realms series by Craig Zipse
- Player's Advantage: Druidic Battle Magic by Lloyd Brown III
- Lost Game Safari: Dawn Patrol by Andy Miller
- Lookin' at Comics by Tony Digerolamo
- A Gamer's Rant on Movies Krull by Noah Antwiler
- Summon Web Scryer: Gamer Podcasts by Kenneth Newquist
- Geek Fu Action Grip The Year of the Game - Just Like Last Year by Mur Lafferty
- Disks of Wondrous Power: Expand and Conquer by Rick Moscatello
- Off the Shelf: Black Seas of Infinity: The Best of H.P. Lovecraft reviewed by Paul Westermeyer
- Board Squawk: Command and Colors by Nick Medinger
- Cries from the Attic
- Table Talk
- Gaming Report
- Game Vine
- Back Room at the Games Pit
- Weird Pete's Bulletin Board
- Brian's Small Press Picks: Castlemourn Player's Guide, Paths of Doom, HeroCard - Rise of the Shogun
- Parting Shots
- T.M.N...K? by Noah Chinn
- Paradoxical Fun by the Brothers Grinn
- Fresh Squeezed by Jerry Duginski
- Unnamed cartoons by Indy, Scott R. Krol and Joseph W. Hellar