Knights of the Dinner Table is a multiple award-winning
magazine featuring the gaming industry’s most popular comic strip, as
well as being a full-fledged gaming magazine featuring material both
for the HackMaster RPG and other systems as well as other articles
written from a gamer’s perspective.
Not only do thousands of gamers read KoDT and share it with their
friends, they read it cover to cover and then re-read it again. Don't
miss this hilarious and hysterical slice of (fantasy) life, and
wonderful celebration of the gaming culture!
features color KoDT strips and
color throughout. It is
also tablet optimized
with embedded links (not only internal to the document but also to
external links and references made in the articles).
Contents of "It Ain't Over Til The Fat Mage Rolls"
About The Cover
We twisted Jolly’s arm again this month for another cover.
This is a follow up to the “back to basics” theme of the Bob cover (KODT #175). Somewhere down the road covers devoted
to Dave, Sara and B.A. will follow suit.
The Strips (full color)
• Family Ties
hangs out at Nitro's Gym and Nitro has a strange question
• Mob Rules
in hot water with the Muncie gaming community
• Out of the Sauna Into the Fire
dad confronts Brian at Nitro's Gym
• The Mission
gives Sara an important task
• For Whom the Fridge Tolls
institutes a new snack rule
• Old Bones
Knights get a tour of Barringer City in the hat
• You Got Served
Knights' game is interrupted by a visitor
• One-Two Punches
- From the Scrolls of Greytar:
Tales from the Blue Cod
Support Expansion 2.0
The Customer Behavior Prediction Plugin for KenzerCo’s card game, Tech
Support. by Mat Wagne
- Denizens of Tellene: Daur'Kur Shung [HackMaster]
by Barbara Blackburn
- Four Clerics Walk into a Bar
(Handling Lopsided Parties) by
- All Things Magic: Potions
of Desire by James Butler
- Tales from the Table: Actual tales from our readers
- Geek Fu Action Grip: "The Creative Geek"
- Web Scryer: Fueling the
RPG Chaos Generator by Kenneth
- Lost Game Safari: Planescape
scouted by Andy
- The “Indy” Game Scene: Children
of Fire explored by Ashok
- Off the Shelf: Santa Claus in
Fantasy Fiction by Paul Westermeyer
- Brian's Picks: Pride of Lions,
- Cries from the Attic: Editorial of a Madman "Time for another Ramble..."
- Table Talk: Our Readers Talk Back
- Weird Pete's Bulletin Board
- Back Room at the Games Pit
- Parting Shots
- Unnamed cartoons by Indy, Caleb Wallace, David Reddick plus Celebrity Hack
68 pages, color